In Post: Mimicking The Sony B&W Creative Style In Lightroom #301
I use the Black & White creative mode in my Sony cameras frequently. Sadly, Lightroom doesn’t have a built-in camera profile for this mode. In this video, I show you the adjustments I used in the Develop module to simulate the look.
Here is the summary of the slider changes from the defaults:
- Basic panel - Clarity +25
- Tone Curve - Medium Contrast preset
- B&W - Auto Black & White
- Detail (Sharpening) - Amount +39, Masking +22
- Detail (Noise Reduction) - Luminance +20
- Camera Calibration - Camera Vivid
Got a photo question? Ask me!