In Post: Photo Teardown - Fine Art Black & White Photos #333
My ongoing personal project is a series of long exposure photos of coastal scenes. I conceived the project as a set of fine art black and white photos. My post-processing has leaned toward a high-key look. I like this look as it amplifies the differences between soft, smooth elements and hard, crisp elements. In this video, I highlight several of the processing techniques and tools I’m using to create these looks.
Subscribe and share!
Photo Gear I Use
- Sony A7Rii, https://goo.gl/RQ8hRX
- Sony FE 16-35mm F4 ZA OSS, https://goo.gl/Z2sdUL
- Sony FE 24-70mm F4 ZA OSS, https://goo.gl/KxkLe5
- Sony FE 70-200mm F4 G OSS, https://goo.gl/w8nmY9
- Formatt-Hitech Filters, https://goo.gl/55izM2
- MindShift Camera Bags, https://goo.gl/mweWuF
The full list is in The Gear Box.