In Post: Photo Teardown - Silhouette At Sunset #329
In this video, I walk through each stage of processing a photo of a palm tree silhouetted at sunset. Along with each step, I explain how the adjustments were made and why I chose to make them.
Let me know if you like this format of video in the comments below.
Subscribe and share!
PHOTO GEAR I USE
- Sony A7Rii, https://goo.gl/RQ8hRX
- Sony FE 16-35mm F4 ZA OSS, https://goo.gl/Z2sdUL
- Sony FE 24-70mm F4 ZA OSS, https://goo.gl/KxkLe5
- Sony FE 70-200mm F4 G OSS, https://goo.gl/w8nmY9
- Formatt-Hitech Filters, https://goo.gl/55izM2
- MindShift Camera Bags, https://goo.gl/mweWuF
see the full list in The Gear Box.