In Post: Q & A Episode #133
It’s a Q&A episode of In Post, I tackle these post processing questions sent in by you:
- In ON1 Photo, can I save a mask as a template?
- How do you deal with color banding?
- How best do I apply a texture selectively in ON1?
- How do I fit a texture to the size of a layer?
- I can’t revert the crop in Perfect Photo Suite 9… why?
- FStoppers article on the Photoshop Spatter filter to combat color banding (~10 min mark): https://fstoppers.com/post-production/learn-how-fix-color-banding-using-just-one-simple-tool-7946
- Blending Textures With Your Photos: https://youtu.be/hwSx4pL0QeY