In The Field: A Very Purpose-Driven Landscape Photo #332
Some days you know exactly what you want. You know the location, you recognize the weather patterns, you know how the tides behave. I had an outing just like that in La Jolla recently. I must say it was refreshing to have a very targeted, very purpose-driven photo shoot. No fuss, no muss, all fun.
Subscribe and share!
PHOTO GEAR I USE
- Sony A7Rii, https://goo.gl/RQ8hRX
- Sony FE 16-35mm F4 ZA OSS, https://goo.gl/Z2sdUL
- Sony FE 24-70mm F4 ZA OSS, https://goo.gl/KxkLe5
- Sony FE 70-200mm F4 G OSS, https://goo.gl/w8nmY9
- Formatt-Hitech Filters, https://goo.gl/55izM2
- MindShift Camera Bags,
See the full list in The Gear Box.