In The Field: Composition Challenges At The Beach #328
I took advantage of an appointment in Encinitas, California to squeeze in a visit to the coastline. Moonlight Beach is one of the wider beaches in the San Diego area. It’s a great place to walk, relax, and play.
Photographically, it presents a set of challenges. Wide stretches of sand can make finding a strong foreground element difficult. Join me as I scout around and decide on a simple, silhouetted composition.
Subscribe and share!
PHOTO GEAR I USE
- Sony A7Rii, https://goo.gl/RQ8hRX
- Sony FE 16-35mm F4 ZA OSS, https://goo.gl/Z2sdUL
- Sony FE 24-70mm F4 ZA OSS, https://goo.gl/KxkLe5
- Sony FE 70-200mm F4 G OSS, https://goo.gl/w8nmY9
- Formatt-Hitech Filters, https://goo.gl/55izM2
- MindShift Camera Bags, https://goo.gl/mweWuF
See the full list in The Gear Box.