Mastering Light & Shadow In ON1 Photo. Coming In September.
I am so very excited to let you know that Mastering Light & Shadow in ON1 Photo is coming in September. I've hinted about a video course I've been working on. Well... this is it. Mastering Light & Shadow is the most comprehensive video course I've ever put together. I have been working on it for the better part of a year, making sure that each lesson is just right.
In Mastering Light & Shadow, I teach you everything you need to know to control and shape light & shadow in ON1 Photo. All of the video lessons are done 100% in ON1 Photo RAW. Here are just a few of the topics I cover in the more than 3 1/2 hours of video instruction:
- The reasons we shape light and shadow
- Interpreting the histogram and how ON1's sliders affect the histogram
- The differences between the various contrast controls, including Dynamic Contrast & the Tone Enhancer
- How to use blending modes, options, and luminosity masks to target specific tonal regions in your photos
- How the zone system fits in with ON1 Photo's tools
- Masking with Effects and Local Adjustments
- Finely controlled dodging & burning
- And much, much more
The course is segmented into four parts: concepts, tools, technique, and start-to-finish examples. Each video lesson builds upon the last one to reinforce key concepts. The several start-to-finish processing videos illustrate how the concepts, tools, and techniques are used together to transform your photos into rich, visual stories. Practice images are included so you can follow along.
I am putting the finishing touches on the course now. It will be available in September - and I'm aiming for sooner than later!.
Mastering Light & Shadow
Coming In September 2017
If you are not on my mailing list, join now using the "Subscribe For Exclusive Content" button at the bottom of this page? Why? Because subscribers will get a substantial discount when the course launches. This is just one of the benefits of being a subscriber. After signing up, you'll get immediate access to exclusive content and freebies. I keep the email traffic light - a monthly newsletter and the occasional product launch announcement.