Serenity At Bird Rock
Last week was, well... a week. Nothing traumatic happened. It was just one of those weeks that felt like a long grind. I'm sure you've experienced that. I needed some photo therapy, and chose to visit a quiet area on the San Diego coast, Bird Rock. It was an opportunity to forget about everything else for a bit and clear my head.
I met up with Spencer afterward for a Photographers In Cars session. He got an awesome time-lapse of the sunset - which turned out to be amazing! I'll have to get some of my color photos processed, too.
- Sony A7RII w/ FE 16-35mm F4 ZA OSS
- Formatt Hitech Firecrest 10stop ND + 4stop ND
- Really Right Stuff TVC-34L Tripod + BH-55 Ballhead
- f/16 @ 21mm, 7m 30sec, ISO 100
- Processed in Lightroom & ON1 Photo RAW