Under Duck Brook Bridge
I needed a break from writing, planning, and all the other non-photo jazz that goes into running a business. I realized I haven’t processed many of my photos from Acadia at all. This one is from under Duck Brook Bridge. The bridge itself is one of the most photographed in the park. On the day I visited, it was raining pretty well. The sky was that unattractive gray that comes with rain, and I preferred the photos I took that didn’t include the bridge.
- Sony A7Rii w/ Sony FE 16-35mm F4 ZA OSS
- f/8 @ 33mm, 1/10 sec, ISO 100
- Formatt-Hitech circular polarizer and 4-stop ND filter
- Really Right Stuff TVC-34L w/ BH-55 head
- Processed in Lightroom, finishing touches in Luminar