Lightroom Asset Management
My Lightroom Asset Management eBook and video course will empower you to simplify, streamline, and customize your photography workflow in Lightroom. I detail my entire asset management workflow, showing the complete and cohesive end-to-end life cycle of my photos in Lightroom, from import through the final adjusted image. It's a tried and tested approach, one I use every day.
Different people learn in different ways. Some of us learn better by reading, some by watching live demonstrations, and some with a mix of the two. However you learn best, I have you covered.
in the book and videos
- Identifying your photographic goals and tailoring your workflow to support them
- Normalizing key metadata during import
- Rating & stacking photos
- Geotagging in the Map module
- Leveraging nested keywords and keyword synonyms
- Sharing photos outside of Lightroom
- Searching with the Library Filter and Smart Collections
- Tracking each photo through the entire workflow
- Using Lightroom with multiple computers
- Integrating smart phone photography using Lightroom Mobile
- ... and much more
- PDF format (horizontal)
- 95 pages
- Published on June 14th, 2016
- MP4 format, digital download only (no DVD)
- 1600 x 900 aspect ratio
Note: The video course is very large (over 1GB). Your video purchase includes a PDF with instructions on how to download the full course at once or in smaller segments.